Loading... Please wait...

Shipped_Frozen.jpg

Sign Up For Our InsaneLee Decadent Newsletter!


Food411.com

Decadence Gourmet Cheesecakes



Fundraising Programs

Decadence Gourmet Cheesecakes may be able to assist your school, youth group or other non-profit in your fundraising efforts!

We have two programs that may help.

Online: We will provide a special promo code for your group so when your supporters go to our website and order any of our products, your school or group will get 10% of the product sales total and your supporter would also save 5%. You can also design your own program with the 15% going any way you like

Local Pick-Up: Groups based in and around Grand Junction, Colorado and Richmond, Virginia will receive $10 for each case (12 'Cheesecakes in a Jar®') when your supporters call us and order for local pick-up. We would design a coupon which you can distribute to your supporters, either personally, through the mail or on-line.

We can also design flyers and/or brochures announcing your fund-raising drive!

This program can be used by virtually any size school or group.
No going door-to door. No Minimums. No Deliveries.

For more information about fundraising, please contact Decadence Cheesecakes.


Current Top Sellers

RSS New Products

SECURE SHOP
GeoTrust_SSL.gif